e-Learning platforms for Semantic Web
Save to My Collections
Balog-Crisan, R., Roxin, I. & Smeureanu, I. (2008). e-Learning platforms for Semantic Web. In J. Luca & E. Weippl (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2008 (pp. 1695-1699). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/28604.
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2008
June 30, 2008
Joseph Luca & Edgar R. Weippl
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
Building semantics concepts into the learning tools and utilities will open the road for the next generation of the Learning Content Management System (LCMS). We propose here to name this new learning environment the Semantic LCMS. This paper presents some reflections about how the semantic kernel of an SLCMS could be viewed. This semantic kernel is in close relation with a set of primitive rules and a specified query language but also with available database resources written in RDF. The authors concentrate on Learning Object Metadata (LOM) in the context of this new e-Learning environment.
- Supporting E-Learning with Technologies for Electronic Documents
- Usage Analysis in Learning Systems
- Learning Objects in Context
- Computational Intelligence in Web-Based Education: A Tutorial
- Introducing a framework-oriented approach to develop an intelligent tutoring system
- Getting Ready For Mobile Learning—Adaptation Perspective
- A Framework for Developing Adaptive Personalized eLearning
- Artificial Agents in Distance Learning
- Modalities of Using Learning Objects for Intelligent Agents
- Agent-based Collaborative Affective E-learning System
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.