ViCO – A Virtual Consulting Office on Information Communication Technologies Developments for Higher Education Academic Staff, Students and Graduates.
Save to My Collections
Mentzelou, P., Drogidis, D. & Moutsoglou, S. (2008). ViCO – A Virtual Consulting Office on Information Communication Technologies Developments for Higher Education Academic Staff, Students and Graduates. In J. Luca & E. Weippl (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2008 (pp. 761-765). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/28478.
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2008
June 30, 2008
Joseph Luca & Edgar R. Weippl
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
Abstract. Today’s Higher Education academic staff, students and graduates need to be continuously informed on ICT’s innovations and developments in their specialization and on market needs. The requirement for a service that will provide them with accurate and in time information, secure, easy to be handle and use and to meet their needs emerged. This study present the development, application and evaluation of a Virtual Consulting Office (ViCO) based on Information Communication Technologies development catered for Higher Education academic staff, students and graduates in the faculty of Food Technology and Nutrition in Alexander Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki, Greece.
- The Development and Evaluation of a Multimedia Application Designed to Assist Greek Deaf Children During their Early Stages of Reading
- Building a Virtual Knowledge Community
- Using social networking tools in educational settings: Student attitudes and perceptions of NING
- Guidelines for E-Learning - Advantages and Disadvantages
- Ontological Hypermedia in Education: A framework for building web-based educational portals
- Social Networks in Education
- Developing Web-Based Tools and Support Model for Lifelong Learning and Learning Evaluation Processes in Higher Education – ICT- Framework for Course and Learning Management, Personal Study Plans, Guidance and Counseling in University of Jyvaskyla
- A Monitoring Program for Evaluation of Educational Software on the World Wide Web
- Electronic Collaborative Learning Architecture: Spanning Time and Distance in Professional Development
- February 2010 - Social Media: Trends and Implications for Learning.
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.