The Austrian Perspective on Educational Media, Part 2
Save to My Collections
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2008
June 30, 2008
Joseph Luca & Edgar R. Weippl
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
The Austrian national e-learning network “Forum Neue Medien Austria”, founded in 2000, aims to implement a sustainable e-learning strategy at universities in Austria. It organizes a symposium which provides the opportunity to have an insight into current programs and projects of developing and using educational media at Austrian universities and universities of applied sciences.
Allert, H. (2008). The Austrian Perspective on Educational Media, Part 2. In J. Luca & E. Weippl (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2008 (pp. 20-23). Chesapeake, VA: AACE. Retrieved December 4, 2013 from http://www.editlib.org/p/28371.
- Instructional Design Considerations for Science E-Learning
- Toward a Taxonomy of Distributed Learning Delivery Modes
- The International Handbook Summit Call to Action for Learning with Technology in the 21st Century
- SITE's Digital Fabrication Initative
- Implementing Embedded Assessment to Provide Feedback to Student and Instructor.
- Usable But Not Entertaining e-Learning Material
- The “Corporate University” as Technological and Scientific Support of the Virtual Education in Latin America
- Engaging Teacher Candidates in Online Literature Circles
- Keeping the Human Element at the Center College-Level Writing Online: Methods and Materials
- Developing the NIDA International Program Methadone Research Web Guide and Tutorial
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.