Gameproject: A Multimedia Presentation Of A Joint Project For A Degree In Education
Save to My Collections
Del Moral, E. & Villalustre, L. (2007). Gameproject: A Multimedia Presentation Of A Joint Project For A Degree In Education. In T. Bastiaens & S. Carliner (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2007 (pp. 2005-2012). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/26648.
World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (ELEARN) 2007
Quebec City, Canada
October 15, 2007
Theo Bastiaens & Saul Carliner
More Information on ELEARN
Table of Contents
A training activity based on webquest philosophy has been designed for the virtual course "Education in a rural environment"(Rur@Inet) for the degree in Education at the University of Oviedo, Spain. It has been endowed with an added motivating factor in that it is presented in the form of a multimedia story of the kind characteristic of videogames, thus forming what we have called Gameproject.
- SALMS: SCORM-compliant Adaptive LMS
- Role-Based Design: Rethinking Innovation and Creativity in Instructional Design
- Development of social presence scale
- E-learning and ADDIE Model
- Supporting Teachers’ Use of a Project-Based Learning Environment in Ocean Science: Web-Based Educative Curriculum Materials
- Supporting the diversity of the E-learning 2.0 learners: The development of a psychological student model
- Designing an E-learning Experience to Stimulate Interprofessional Practice in Health and Social Care
- Towards Personalised and Adaptive Multimedia in M-learning Systems
- Students with Learning Difficulties: Web 2.0 Resources for Response to Intervention (RTI)
- Networked learning communities’ online activity, pre-service education and professional development
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.