Virtual Space Experiments and Lessons from Space
Save to My Collections
Baturin, Y., Danilicheva, P., Klimenko, S. & Serebrov, A. (2007). Virtual Space Experiments and Lessons from Space. In C. Montgomerie & J. Seale (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2007 (pp. 4195-4200). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/25981.
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2007
June 25, 2007
Craig Montgomerie & Jane Seale
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
Virtual storytelling is an effective method of interaction between a trainee and an electronic information system. In this paper we consider virtual storytelling as applied to Innovation Space Education programs. We propose an educational methodology developed on the basis of virtual environment technology and Avango VR-System. We consider virtual storytelling concepts and discuss how a plot can be used to resolve the narrative paradox. We represent virtual storytelling applications developed on the basis of Avango VR-System: "Virtual Planetarium", "Lessons from space for pupils and students" and "Experiments on orbital space stations and spacecrafts"
- Investigating Digital Storytelling and Portfolios in Teacher Education
- Storytelling in Higher Education: a Theory of Reflection on Practice to support Deep Learning
- Impacting Academic Achievement with Student Learners Teaching Digital Storytelling to Others: The ATTTCSE Digital Video Project
- Implementation of Digital Storytelling in the Classroom by Teachers Trained in a Digital Storytelling Workshop
- Researching and Evaluating Digital Storytelling as a Deep Learning Tool
- Digital Storytelling: An empirical study of the impact of digital storytelling on pre-service teachers’ self-efficacy and dispositions towards educational technology
- Digital Storytelling at School. Does the TPCK Model Explain What’s Going On?
- The Impact of Digital Storytelling and of Thinking Styles on Elementary School Students’ Creative Thinking, Learning Motivation, and Academic Achievement
- Digital Storytelling as Narrative Pedagogy
- How to teach in Second Life?
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.