Quality Development and Quality Standards in e Learning: Adoption, Implementation, and Adaptation
Save to My Collections
Stracke, C.M. & Hildebrandt, B. (2007). Quality Development and Quality Standards in e Learning: Adoption, Implementation, and Adaptation. In C. Montgomerie & J. Seale (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2007 (pp. 4158-4165). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/25977.
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2007
June 25, 2007
Craig Montgomerie & Jane Seale
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
This article focuses on quality development for e-learning and education and on appropriate instruments. Based on the given definition of quality development the ways to introduce and improve it are analyzed by the presented three level concept: Quality standards are supporting the implementation of quality development throughout the whole organization. Especially the new standard for quality management and assurance in learning, education, and training ISO/IEC 19796-1 offers a promising potential for the raise of quality awareness and the involvement of all stakeholders. Its implementation is described by pointing out the need for its adaptation to the specific situation of usage.
- Usage Analysis in Learning Systems
- Stepping up the Ladder - Competence Development Through E-Learning?!
- Supporting E-Learning with Technologies for Electronic Documents
- Usability Evaluation of Web-Based Learning System
- Learning Objects in Context
- Architecting Usability Properties in the E-Learning Instructional Design Process
- Towards Assessing Pedagogical Support in Learning Management Systems: Validation of a Multidimensional Scale
- E-mentoring: a dynamic helpful tool in instruction
- On-line Learning Courses: A review and usability attributes
- An Approach for Electronic Mentoring in Context of E-Learning Processes
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.