A Best Practice Online Course Architect
Save to My Collections
World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (ELEARN) 2006
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Thomas Reeves & Shirley Yamashita
More Information on ELEARN
Table of Contents
OCA is an online tool aimed at supporting teachers without extensive technical knowledge in creation of online, interactive courses. It is based on successful experiences from manually created courses through a number of preceding years.
Bjelland, T.K. & Nordbotten, S. (2006). A Best Practice Online Course Architect. In T. Reeves & S. Yamashita (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2006 (pp. 2741-2746). Chesapeake, VA: AACE. Retrieved December 13, 2013 from http://www.editlib.org/p/24120.
- Internet-Based Training of Academics: Barriers
- Practicing what you preach: A learner-centered Learning Management System (LMS) training and support program for faculty.
- A Review of Benefits and Limitations of Online Learning in the Context of the Student, the Instructor and the Tenured Faculty
- Supporting the Adult E-Learner: Principles and Principals
- Building Relationships: A Model for Faculty Online Professional Development Communities
- A Process Model for Faculty Development: Individualizing Technology Learning
- PT3: Attitudes and Concerns of Preservice Teachers
- “Back to the Future”: A Review of Current Trends, Best Practices and Future Applications in Distance Education
- Evaluating Teaching Performance in Blackboard: Expanding the Traditional Evaluation-of-Teaching Model using Flashlight
- Supporting Learners for E-Learning
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.