WirelesS Technical FocUs for Learning (WISTFUL)
Save to My Collections
Elson, B., Reynolds, P. & Visram, Z. (2006). WirelesS Technical FocUs for Learning (WISTFUL). In T. Reeves & S. Yamashita (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2006 (pp. 1940-1948). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/23998.
World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (ELEARN) 2006
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Thomas Reeves & Shirley Yamashita
More Information on ELEARN
Table of Contents
This paper describes the philosophy of Pervasive Computing and focuses on the incorporation into everyday life of wireless computing devices with increased connectivity and computing power. We have designed a framework of elements formulated to provide an approach to evidence - based learning, underpinned by Mobile, Haptics, Learning Objects and web based technology, is intended as the basis of technology that is becoming ubiquitous in our workplaces and homes. , 
- Supporting E-Learning with Technologies for Electronic Documents
- Usage Analysis in Learning Systems
- e-Learning platforms for Semantic Web
- Learning Objects in Context
- Analysis of Predictive Factors That Influence Faculty Members Technology Adoption Level
- Introducing a framework-oriented approach to develop an intelligent tutoring system
- Computational Intelligence in Web-Based Education: A Tutorial
- Getting Ready For Mobile Learning—Adaptation Perspective
- A Framework for Developing Adaptive Personalized eLearning
- Artificial Agents in Distance Learning
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.