Introducing QR code in Classroom Management and Communication via Mobile Phone Application System
Save to My Collections
Chaisatien, P. & Akahori, K. (2006). Introducing QR code in Classroom Management and Communication via Mobile Phone Application System. In E. Pearson & P. Bohman (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2006 (pp. 2181-2187). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/23308.
As a part of communication technology, it is hard to accept that we can now communicate with each other at anyplace and anytime. By the moment, mobile phone technology is growing rapidly in Japan, and it is important to apply this technology as a tool in education. This study will demonstrate the utilisation of an instructor-aided m-learning system which consists of a friendly graphic user interface, classroom management server and introduces easy access QR code usage.
- e-Learning of Mathematics
- QR Codes: A Quick Response for Education
- Learning Their Way: Mobile Devices in Education
- Infrastructure of Scientific eLearning Managment Services
- A whole-school approach to technological literacy: Mobile learning and the iPhone
- E-contests in Mathematics: Technological Challenges versus Technological Innovations
- Development of a Multimedia Software System for Teaching English as a Foreign Language to South Korean University Students
- A Comprehensive Approach of E-learning Design for Effective Learning Transfer
- Improving College Classes using Mobile Phones and QR Codes
- An Investigation of Teaching and Learning: Using Course Management Software (CMS) in a Typically Face to Face Course
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.