Preface - Special Issue: Usage Analysis in Learning Systems
Save to My Collections
Choquet, C., Luengo, V. & Yacef, K. (2007). Preface - Special Issue: Usage Analysis in Learning Systems. Journal of Interactive Learning Research, 18(2), 159-160. Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/22981.
Journal of Interactive Learning Research
Volume 18, Issue 2, April 2007
Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE) Chesapeake, VA
More Information on JILR
- Learning Management Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Information Communication Technologies
- Learning and Teaching with Electronic Games
- July 2009 - Social Media: Trends and Implications for Learning
- Usage Analysis in Learning Systems
- Modeling Tracks for the Model Driven Re-engineering of a TEL System
- The Connected Learning Space
- Results From Action Analysis in an Interactive Learning Environment
- A Comparative Analysis of Student Motivation in Traditional Classroom and E-Learning Courses
- Is E-Learning True to the Principles of Technology?
- Are Pretty Interfaces Worth the Time? The Effects of User Interface Types on Web-Based Instruction
- A Taxonomy of Factors to Promote Quality Web-Supported Learning
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.