Gifted Education Training for Teachers Online
Save to My Collections
Christensen, P. (2003). Gifted Education Training for Teachers Online. In C. Crawford et al. (Eds.), Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2003 (pp. 294-296). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/17892.
Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (SITE) 2003
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Caroline Crawford, Niki Davis, Jerry Price, Roberta Weber & Dee Anna Willis
More Information on SITE
Table of Contents
The Internet can provide a unique resource for providing Gifted Education training for teachers. The purpose of this paper is to offer information concerning an online workshop for preservice and inservice training for teachers regarding education of gifted and talented students. The workshop was initially developed as part of a grant to provide online staff development for Middle School personnel. Subsequently, the gifted and talented workshop has expanded to be included in an online graduate level seminar course and other graduate courses in gifted education were developed based on the success of the seminar course.
- Talented and Gifted Endorsement Courses: Online Learning and Leadership
- A Proposal for Developing Online Collaborative Environment for Learning Mathematics
- Studies of Middle School Mathematics Teacher Preferences Related to Online Professional Development
- Learning and Teaching with Electronic Games
- Teacher Satisfaction and Teacher Performance in Online Staff Development Courses
- Educational Technoethics: As a Means to an End
- Teachers of the Gifted Learning and Sharing Online
- Learning Objects in Context
- Multimedia Technology in Support of Statewide Professional Development in Gifted Education
- A REVIEW OF WEB-BASED LEARNING SYSTEMS FOR PROGRAMMING
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.