Tele-Training on the Job Experiments and Experiences in Media Integration
Save to My Collections
Payr, S. (1999). Tele-Training on the Job Experiments and Experiences in Media Integration. In B. Collis & R. Oliver (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 1999 (pp. 276-281). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/17436.
The as.fit course has been developed for training office employees of SMEs in the use of advanced ICTs for telecooperation and e-commerce. It is delivered via tele-training to the workplaces of the participants, using a combination of online and offline media. The research work accompanying this course focuses on the question of how to define the adequate mixture of media in tele-learning and how to integrate them into a learning environment for effective training on the job.
- A REVIEW OF WEB-BASED LEARNING SYSTEMS FOR PROGRAMMING
- Automated Essay Scoring Versus Human Scoring: A Correlational Study
- Barriers to e-learning for students in the United Arab Emirates and Oman
- Instructional Design Considerations for Science E-Learning
- Web-Based Learning and Cultural Interference: Perspectives of Arab Students
- Dependability in E-Assessment
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.