Evaluation of a High-end Distance Delivery MBA Program
Save to My Collections
Dicks, D. (2002). Evaluation of a High-end Distance Delivery MBA Program. In M. Driscoll & T. Reeves (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2002 (pp. 254-261). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/15233.
World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (ELEARN) 2002
Margaret Driscoll & Thomas C. Reeves
More Information on ELEARN
Table of Contents
The John Molson School of Business, Concordia University, Montreal, in partnership with IATA, addresses the need for new skills in aviation management through its International Aviation MBA, an intensive program requiring that industry executives spend 13 months on campus. Consequently, the School has created GAMBA, a Global version of the program for delivery anywhere in the world. On the technical side, after evaluating a number of commercial templates and courseware purveyors, we chose to develop a custom-made approach with a local provider. Hypermedia-Builder from Erigo Technologies Inc., has met our standards for courseware quality and flexibility. On the pedagogical side, we have provided intensive support for faculty members on technical and pedagogical issues, as they developed and delivered the 18 courses in the program to students in 10 countries.This presentation analyses the technical and pedagogical decisions which formed the program, and evaluates their outcomes.
- A REVIEW OF WEB-BASED LEARNING SYSTEMS FOR PROGRAMMING
- E-learning: Are we Ready?
- Online Course Design: An MBA Course Example
- Blended Learning MBA Program: Growing Pains, Challenges and Solutions
- Mind the Gap: Minimizing Distances with Students. Mobile Learning at a Leading European Business School
- E-Learning - Evaluation of a Multimedia Case Study in a Post Graduate Course for Teachers
- Place of e-Learning in MBA program
- Innovative Approaches to Quality Delivery: Best Practices at the Top-Ranked Global MBA Online Program in Japan
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.