HEALTHFACIL: On-line Continuing Professional Development in Health and Social care.
Save to My Collections
World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (ELEARN) 2003
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
More Information on ELEARN
Table of Contents
The Healthfacil project is developing a school for facilitators in health and social care delivering knowledge, structures and tools to participants. The on-line facilitator plays a particular role in effectively and safely operating on the net, having an awareness of rules, behaviours, accreditation methods, and legal and ethical considerations. In order to minimise the impact of production costs, standards variance and training time, an automatic producer and publisher is delivered to facilitators enabling them to immediately publish educational materials, without webmaster intervention. This tool produces multimedia contents fit for low-speed user connections, serving a broad users base, without added software costs for participants. This project is funded through the European Community Socrates Community Action Programme in the field of education. Web site: www.healthfacil.org
Garelli, L., Glendenning, R., Van Weel, C., Goedhuys, J., Pribakovic, R. & Vlek, P. (2003). HEALTHFACIL: On-line Continuing Professional Development in Health and Social care. In A. Rossett (Ed.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2003 (pp. 489-490). Chesapeake, VA: AACE. Retrieved December 4, 2013 from http://www.editlib.org/p/14984.
- Analysis of Predictive Factors That Influence Faculty Members Technology Adoption Level
- Technology Standards for School Administrators: Perceptions of Superintendents and Technology Integration Leadership Roles
- Leadership for Technology Adoption in a Reform Community
- An Examination of Learning Outcomes in Hyflex Learning Environments
- Can We Model Wiki Use in Technology Courses to Help Teachers Use Wikis in their Classrooms?
- Literature Review on Major Factors that Affect COE Faculty Use of Instructional Technology
- Adopter Category Theory in Faculty Adoption of Web-Enhanced Instructional Technology
- The Layers of Authenticity: Designing for Learner Experience
- Using Learning Management System to Provide Training for Nursing Support Staff
- Faculty Adoption of Technology: The End User as the Determinant
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.