A Platform for Building and Using Personalized Courseware
Save to My Collections
Teresa, R., Eleonora, F., Antonella, G. & Veronica, R. (2003). A Platform for Building and Using Personalized Courseware. In A. Rossett (Ed.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2003 (pp. 141-144). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/14903.
World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (ELEARN) 2003
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
More Information on ELEARN
Table of Contents
This work presents an e-learning platform for creating and using personalized learning courses, based on integration of the essential components of an Intelligent Authoring System and an Intelligent Tutoring System. The platform can produce courses referring to a given applicative domain, taking into account not only different possible teaching strategies but above all the psychological traits and aptitudes of the user and his/her prior knowledge of the domain.
- Usage Analysis in Learning Systems
- Supporting E-Learning with Technologies for Electronic Documents
- Learning Objects in Context
- Toward a Quality Assurance Approach to E-Learning Courses
- Online Practice Test: Problems of Writing Questions using Bloom’s Taxonomy
- A REVIEW OF WEB-BASED LEARNING SYSTEMS FOR PROGRAMMING
- The Connected Learning Space
- e-Assessment Tools in the Open. A Review from a Different View: Standards & Pedagogy
- Context and Culture Metadata – A Tool for the Internationalization of E-Learning
- Applying Work Flow Reference Model in Adaptive Learning
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.