Retooling PowerPoint for Hypermedia Authoring
Save to My Collections
Garcia, P. (2004). Retooling PowerPoint for Hypermedia Authoring. In R. Ferdig et al. (Eds.), Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2004 (pp. 4098-4099). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/14625.
Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (SITE) 2004
Atlanta, GA, USA
Richard Ferdig, Caroline Crawford, Roger Carlsen, Niki Davis, Jerry Price, Roberta Weber & Dee Anna Willis
More Information on SITE
Table of Contents
With the advent of the web and online learning and publishing, the power of hypermedia production has been forgotten. With all the benefits identified with that process, it is important that this process continue to be included in the educational experience of students across all levels. The perfect tool for that is PowerPoint, used not a presentation medium but as a hypermedia authoring tool.
- Creating quizzes and clickable maps with PowerPoint
- Development of VBA Macro Supports the Creation of PowerPoint Educational Materials
- Creating Interactive Images Using PowerPoint
- Simple Techniques to Create Interactive Reviews in PowerPoint
- What if PowerPoint became emPowerPoint (through CPoint)?
- A REVIEW OF WEB-BASED LEARNING SYSTEMS FOR PROGRAMMING
- Semantic PowerPoint: Content and Semantic Technology for Educational Added-Value Services in MS PowerPoint
- The Music is not in the Piano: Engaging vs. Enabling MS PowerPoint
- MS PowerPoint Use from a Micro-Perspective
- Interactive PowerPoint for Teachers and Students
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.