Development of Educational System to Support Improvement of Cognition to Cultural Difference
Save to My Collections
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2003
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
David Lassner & Carmel McNaught
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
The research developed an educational system to improve cross-cultural communication skill needed for promoting international exchange projects. The developed training system as web application to improve cognition to cultural difference utilizing the knowledge of cross-cultural communication studies has featured functions to show the progress of cognition with a spreadsheet and visual objects.
Asakawa, T. & Hisamatsu, S.i. (2003). Development of Educational System to Support Improvement of Cognition to Cultural Difference. In D. Lassner & C. McNaught (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2003 (pp. 1229-1230). Chesapeake, VA: AACE. Retrieved December 6, 2013 from http://www.editlib.org/p/13981.
- The Analysis of Web2.0 application in University Education in China
- Web 2.0 and Its Use in Higher Education: A Review of Literature
- Turning iPod into an Effective Portable Learning Tool
- Living the Digital Divide: Technology Infusion as One Goal of an Urban Middle School Restructuring Project
- iPod: An Educational Tool for the Modern P-12 Classroom
- MOBILE DBA TRAINER – 24/7/365 Availability Training for Future Database Administrators
- Teaching the Google–Eyed YouTube Generation
- Is Your University Ready For the Ne(x)t-Generation?
- A REVIEW OF WEB-BASED LEARNING SYSTEMS FOR PROGRAMMING
- Towards a model for m-learning in Africa
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.