Development of Educational System to Support Improvement of Cognition to Cultural Difference
Save to My Collections
Asakawa, T. & Hisamatsu, S.i. (2003). Development of Educational System to Support Improvement of Cognition to Cultural Difference. In D. Lassner & C. McNaught (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2003 (pp. 1229-1230). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/13981.
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2003
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
David Lassner & Carmel McNaught
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
The research developed an educational system to improve cross-cultural communication skill needed for promoting international exchange projects. The developed training system as web application to improve cognition to cultural difference utilizing the knowledge of cross-cultural communication studies has featured functions to show the progress of cognition with a spreadsheet and visual objects.
- The Analysis of Web2.0 application in University Education in China
- Web 2.0 and Its Use in Higher Education: A Review of Literature
- Turning iPod into an Effective Portable Learning Tool
- Living the Digital Divide: Technology Infusion as One Goal of an Urban Middle School Restructuring Project
- iPod: An Educational Tool for the Modern P-12 Classroom
- MOBILE DBA TRAINER – 24/7/365 Availability Training for Future Database Administrators
- Is Your University Ready For the Ne(x)t-Generation?
- Teaching the Google–Eyed YouTube Generation
- A REVIEW OF WEB-BASED LEARNING SYSTEMS FOR PROGRAMMING
- Towards a model for m-learning in Africa
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.