Accessorizing Your Video Conferences
Save to My Collections
Hanor, J., Ray, K., Hayden, K., Redmond, P., Haefner, J. & Simpson, W. (2004). Accessorizing Your Video Conferences. In R. Ferdig et al. (Eds.), Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2004 (pp. 458-462). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/13509.
Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (SITE) 2004
Atlanta, GA, USA
Richard Ferdig, Caroline Crawford, Roger Carlsen, Niki Davis, Jerry Price, Roberta Weber & Dee Anna Willis
More Information on SITE
Table of Contents
This session lays the groundwork for applying a feminist perspective to the planning, design and implementation of videoconferencing. Through connections to remote panelists via IP videoconference, participants are provided quick tips and effective techniques for planning and conducting videoconferences for classroom instruction, professional development, collaboration and research.
- The Deployment of ICT Facilities in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education: A Mixed Method Study of its Impact on Lecturers and Students.
- An Mobile Application to Search Heterogeneous e-Learning Objects and Multimedia Contents in MATRIX Platform: Mobile-QS
- Technology: The Bridge to Reading Success
- Mobile Technology in the STEM Classroom
- Facebook as an Organizational Communication Tool: a Brazilian study.
- Introducing WebQuests in the Nigerian Teacher Training Curriculum – Possibilities and Challenges (A Case Study)
- A REVIEW OF WEB-BASED LEARNING SYSTEMS FOR PROGRAMMING
- Generation Y Learning in the 21st Century: Integration of Virtual Worlds and Cloud Computing Services
- Mobile learning in higher education: Authentic tasks, assessment and Web 2.0
- Designing Learning Activities in A Social Networking Environment: challenges, successes, and lessons learned.
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.