Supporting Teachers to Use Technology with Digital Resources
Save to My Collections
Rowley, J., Marshall-Arnold, J. & Dysard, G. (2004). Supporting Teachers to Use Technology with Digital Resources. In R. Ferdig et al. (Eds.), Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2004 (pp. 3645-3647). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/13438.
Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (SITE) 2004
Atlanta, GA, USA
Richard Ferdig, Caroline Crawford, Roger Carlsen, Niki Davis, Jerry Price, Roberta Weber & Dee Anna Willis
More Information on SITE
Table of Contents
Join this demonstration to examine an interactive, technology rich model for the professional development of teachers anchored in problem-based learning theory. Presenters will demonstrate an interactive CD-Rom created by the Institute for Technology Enhanced Learning at the University of Dayton. The CD-Rom includes a variety of resources presented in diverse formats including video clips, web links, print documents, and software tutorials. The CD-Rom was produced in collaboration with teachers and students from Dayton area schools including one elementary, one middle and one high school. The CD-Rom was created as a product of a 2001 Preparing Tomorrow's Teachers to Use Technology Grant and is being used to support preservice and inservice teachers seeking to improve their technology-enhanced and problem-based learning skills. Presenters will provide an opportunity to interact with the CD-Rom and to discuss its potential use in diverse professional development environments.
- Educating Teachers for the Knowledge Society: Social Media, Authentic Learning and Communities of Practice
- What would John Dewey Do: Programmatic design for developing TPACK for 21st Century Learning
- Mathematics Teachers Developing Technology, Pedagogy and Content Knowledge (TPACK)
- Student-Teacher Interaction on Facebook: What Students Find Appropriate
- Mathematics Teacher TPACK Standards and Development Model
- Guiding Inservice Mathematics Teachers in Developing TPCK (Technology pedagogical content knowledge)
- Teachers’ assessment of TPACK: Where are we and what is needed?
- Web 2.0 learning environments in vocational education: a study on the use of collaborative online tools in the Statistics module
- Reconsidering the T and C in TPACK: Repurposing technologies for interdisciplinary knowledge
- Mathematics Teacher TPACK Standards and Revising Teacher Preparation
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.