From Videoconferencing to Webcasting
Save to My Collections
Reynolds, P., Mason, R., Carol, F., Eaton, K. & Odell, E. (2000). From Videoconferencing to Webcasting. In Proceedings of WebNet World Conference on the WWW and Internet 2000 (pp. 935-936). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/11189.
Over the past two years, one of the most focused dental videoconferencing studies has been taking place between the London Dental Schools (Guy's, King's and St.Thomas's Hospitals, The Eastman Dental Institute, and the Royal London Hospital) and General Dental Practitioners (GDP) at eight postgraduate centres situated at least one hour's traveling time from London. Feedback from the evaluation and the experience of the project initiators has led to an extension of the project to explore webcasting as an alternative or even substitute for videoconferencing.
- The Educational Uses of Digital Storytelling
- A Multilevel Approach to Using Digital Storytelling in the Classroom
- Learning History with Biography-based Video & Web Tools: Research Results
- Researching and Evaluating Digital Storytelling as a Deep Learning Tool
- Learning DesignerTM: A Theory-Based SCORMCompliant Content Development Tool
- Multiple Purposes of Digital Stories in ePortfolios
- Digital Storytelling by In-service Teachers: “Reflection of My Teaching Life”
- Preparing for Digital Storytelling
- Digital Storytelling: Moving from Promise to Practice
- Digital Storytelling as Narrative Pedagogy
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.