DESIGN Of VIRTUAL LAB SCHEDULER And INFORMATION GATEWAY USING DATABASE And DYNAMIC HTML
Save to My Collections
This paper will discuss the relational database design process and database development process. Visual database tools in rapid development, tips and tricks of the design process, design of the Scheduler, authentication process used for the inventory administrator, basic security, configuration and maintenance of the web server and database server will be presented. In general, web design and web programming issues related to the "Virtual Lab" scheduler and information gateway will be discussed in detail including the advantages and disadvantages of all the tools used in this project.
Mehta, S. (2000). DESIGN Of VIRTUAL LAB SCHEDULER And INFORMATION GATEWAY USING DATABASE And DYNAMIC HTML. In Proceedings of WebNet World Conference on the WWW and Internet 2000 (pp. 920-921). Chesapeake, VA: AACE. Retrieved December 9, 2013 from http://www.editlib.org/p/11182.
- The Relevance of Haptic Experience in Remote Experiments
- Remote Labs!
- Development of an Online Adaptive Vocabulary Test System
- E-Learning in Social Applications
- Learning Management System’s Services and Labs: Looking for Integration through Reusabitliy
- Open-Source Online Language Lab with Moodle
- Web-based Object Oriented Multimedia Assessment System
- The Development of Componentware-Based Software for Learning English as a Foreign Language
- Cognitive Tools in Web-based Learning Environments: Implications for Design and Practice
- The contribution of a multimedia language learning environment to the language learning process and outcome.
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.