Maximizing Copyright Compliance in the Digital Age
Save to My Collections
Zuretti, D. (2004). Maximizing Copyright Compliance in the Digital Age. In J. Nall & R. Robson (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2004 (p. 3063). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/11113.
World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (ELEARN) 2004
Washington, DC, USA
Janice Nall & Robby Robson
More Information on ELEARN
Table of Contents
Title: Maximizing Copyright Compliance in the Digital Age Description: The demand for digital content is greater than ever, forcing both information content users and rightsholders to search for new ways to engender compliance with U.S. copyright law. Rightsholders want to maintain control over how their intellectual property is used and at what cost, while information consumers want to reproduce and disseminate material without putting their institutions at risk of infringement litigation. Fortunately, there are solutions. New technologies are making it easier and more cost-effective than ever for colleges and universities, corporations and government agencies to manage and lawfully reuse digital information. This session will focus on the licensing tools provided by Copyright Clearance Center, particularly for the reuse of digital content in electronic reserves, distance learning environments and course management systems.
- Opening Up Learning with Mobile Technologies
- Introducing a Wiki in EFL Writing Class
- Digital Trends among Japanese University Students: Podcasting and Wikis as Tools for Learning
- Empowering English Learning Utilizing Podcasts
- A Special Passage Through Asia E-Learning
- Interactions as the key for successful Web 2.0 integrated language learning: Interactions in a planetary community
- Literacy and Technology: Transforming the Learner's Role in the Multimedia Integration Process
- Digital Trends among Japanese University Students: Focusing on Podcasting and Wikis
- Cognitive Constructivist Theory of Multimedia Design: A Theoretical Analysis of Instructional Design for Multimedia Learning
- The Integration of technology into the classroom connects with multiple intelligences learning theory
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.