Introduction to the ePortfolio section
Save to My Collections
Barrett, H. (2002). Introduction to the ePortfolio section. In D. Willis et al. (Eds.), Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2002 (pp. 522-523). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/10834.
Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (SITE) 2002
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Dee Anna Willis, Jerry Price & Niki Davis
More Information on SITE
Table of Contents
This is the summary of the papers I wrote.
- Integrating Lecture Recording with an LMS: An Implementation Report
- Navigational Indices and Full Text Search by Automated Analyses of Screen Recorded Data
- Digital Lecture Halls Keep Teachers in the Mood and Learners in the Loop
- Constructivism and designing virtual learning environments
- Scripted Anchored Discussions of eLectures
- Reconstructing Web Resource with Learning History Mining
- Digital ink for simple cognitively effective recorded lectures: Making way for student centred engineering classrooms
- Interactivity and synchronicity in online learning
- Means and Methods in Automatic Courseware Production: Experience and Technical Challenges
- Multimedia University: A Paperless Environment to Take the Challenges for the 21st Century
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.