Diversified Instructional Modality System for Learning Transfer
Save to My Collections
Lim, D. (2002). Diversified Instructional Modality System for Learning Transfer. In D. Willis et al. (Eds.), Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2002 (pp. 201-202). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/10473.
Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (SITE) 2002
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Dee Anna Willis, Jerry Price & Niki Davis
More Information on SITE
Table of Contents
Transfer of learning in online learning environment has become an emerging issue in colleges and universities as more institutions try to develop and deliver instructions online. In an effort to develop effective instructional development system to promote transfer of learning in online learning environment, the Department of Human Resource Development at the University of Tennessee has initiated a project called DIMS (Diversified Instructional Modality System) and developed online courses for undergraduate students. This paper will discuss the instructional design, technical, and development issues applied to the system for meaningful and transferable learning experience.
- A Comprehensive Approach of E-learning Design for Effective Learning Transfer
- Researching and Evaluating Digital Storytelling as a Deep Learning Tool
- Digital Storytelling: An empirical study of the impact of digital storytelling on pre-service teachers’ self-efficacy and dispositions towards educational technology
- Workplace culture and accessibility of the Internet for professional learning
- THREE COMPUTERS IN THE BACK OF THE CLASSROOM: PRESERVICE TEACHERS’ CONCEPTIONS OF TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATION
- A Review of Benefits and Limitations of Online Learning in the Context of the Student, the Instructor and the Tenured Faculty
- Investigating Digital Storytelling and Portfolios in Teacher Education
- Digital storytelling: Empowering prospective teachers’ voices as future educators
- Construction and Validation of a Scale for Learning Transfer in Corporate e-Learning Environment
- Impacting Academic Achievement with Student Learners Teaching Digital Storytelling to Others: The ATTTCSE Digital Video Project
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.