To view the full text of this article...
Subscribe for faster access!
Subscribe for only $19/month (or $150/year) and receive immediate access to 20,000+ documents/media files.
Purchase individual articles and papers
Purchase fulltext access to individual articles and papers for $9.95 USD each. You can purchase as a guest or save your information for faster access later.
Already have an account?
If you are accessing the system through an institution or library, find out if they have a subscription to the digital library. If they do, please have them contact us with the IP address for this machine: 22.214.171.124.
Impact of Hosting a Virtual Conference on Online Facilitation and WBI Development Skills
Save to My Collections
Dunlap, J.C. (1999). Impact of Hosting a Virtual Conference on Online Facilitation and WBI Development Skills. In Proceedings of WebNet World Conference on the WWW and Internet 1999 (pp. 1249-1250). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/7319.
- Improving Teachers Computer Literacy with Intensive Training
- The ethics of short messaging communication at College
- Integrating computer at school: A case from Indonesia
- The effects of captioning and subtitling on listening comprehension skill of English Foreign Language Learners:A study at the University of Timor-Indonesia
- A REVIEW OF WEB-BASED LEARNING SYSTEMS FOR PROGRAMMING
- A Special Passage Through Asia E-Learning
- Supporting Decentralized Education with Personal Technologies
- Integrating QuizStar for teaching and learning
- Learning and teaching online for free
- Enlighten Myself with Kindle
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.