To view the full text of this article...
Subscribe for faster access!
Subscribe for only $19/month (or $150/year) and receive immediate access to 20,000+ documents/media files.
Purchase individual articles and papers
Purchase fulltext access to individual articles and papers for $9.95 USD each. You can purchase as a guest or save your information for faster access later.
Already have an account?
If you are accessing the system through an institution or library, find out if they have a subscription to the digital library. If they do, please have them contact us with the IP address for this machine: 184.108.40.206.
Mobile Quiz Application for Enhancing Anytime Anywhere Learning Activity
Save to My Collections
Rachmaningrum, N., Galih, S. & Sodiq, M. (2011). Mobile Quiz Application for Enhancing Anytime Anywhere Learning Activity. In S. Barton et al. (Eds.), Proceedings of Global Learn 2011 (pp. 216-222). AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/37175.
We have developed a mobile quiz system on cell phone to assist learning anytime and anywhere. In this paper we present about the quiz system in mobile learning we developed for enhancing student learning process in Network Security lecture. We also have polled university students regarding their use of mobile devices. After the implementation of the mobile quiz system, the evaluation strategies were conducted to rate users’ satisfaction and applicatiin achievement
- The Factors Influencing E-learning Adoption by Academic Staff: A Case Study in Taiwan
- Authentic e-Learning in a Multicultural Context: Virtual Benchmarking Cases from Five Countries
- Mobile Technology to Solve Motivation Problem in e-Learning System
- Device Independent Mobile Applications for Teaching and Learning: Challenges, Barriers and Limitations
- Creating Open Educational Resources for Mobile Phones
- Implementing Mobile Learning in Developing Countries: Prospects and Challenges
- Does Age And Gender "Really" Play A Role In Faculty’s Use Of Instructional And Assessment Technologies?
- Cloud Computing and Mobile Learning Tools in Special Education Courses
- Changes in Student Mobile Learning Readiness – Comparison of Survey Data Collected Over a Nine-month Period
- Proposing an Adaptive and Dynamic Mobile Learning Environment
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.