To view the full text of this article...
Subscribe for faster access!
Subscribe for only $19/month (or $150/year) and receive immediate access to 20,000+ documents/media files.
Purchase individual articles and papers
Purchase fulltext access to individual articles and papers for $9.95 USD each. You can purchase as a guest or save your information for faster access later.
Already have an account?
If you are accessing the system through an institution or library, find out if they have a subscription to the digital library. If they do, please have them contact us with the IP address for this machine: 188.8.131.52.
Needs assessment of the mobile learning of adults
Save to My Collections
Hwang, M.Y., Pu, H.T., Hsieh, C.C., Lee, Y.F., Chung, C.L. & Yang, C.H. (2007). Needs assessment of the mobile learning of adults. In T. Bastiaens & S. Carliner (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2007 (pp. 6039-6043). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/26752.
World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (ELEARN) 2007
Quebec City, Canada
October 15, 2007
Theo Bastiaens & Saul Carliner
More Information on ELEARN
Table of Contents
This study aims to understand the needs of the adult for mobile learninig in terms of content, functions, services etc. Furthermore, the mobile learning system model is draw from this study. Several methods are used to collect data for this study including survey, focus groups and in-depth interview.
- Adult Learners, Juvenile Behaviors: Constructive and disruptive ad hoc communities in higher education distance education. An analysis of synchronous and asynchronous settings
- An Introduction to Current Trends and Benefits of Mobile Wireless Technology Use in Higher Education
- E-Learning Teams and Their Adult Learning Efforts in Corporate Settings: A Cross Analysis of Four Case Studies
- Editorial: Examining Social Software in Teacher Education
- Adult Learners' Characters in Distance Education
- WebMail Versus WebApp: Comparing Problem-Based Learning Methods in a Business Research Methods Course
- Factors Impeding Implementation of Web-Based Distance Learning
- Working Memory Capacity and Mobile Multimedia Learning Environments: Individual Differences in Learning While Mobile
- Understanding E-dropout?
- Teachers’ Views on Factors Affecting Effective Integration of Information Technology in the Classroom: Developmental Scenery
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.