An Adaptive Hypermedia E-learning System for the Study of Theoretical Exam to Obtain the Spanish Driving License
Save to My Collections
Martín, E. & Mena, R. (2005). An Adaptive Hypermedia E-learning System for the Study of Theoretical Exam to Obtain the Spanish Driving License. In G. Richards (Ed.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2005 (pp. 3220-3225). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/21715.
World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (ELEARN) 2005
E-Learn 2005--World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education
More Information on ELEARN
Table of Contents
This paper presents the use of adaptation techniques to generate dynamically adaptive tests for the study of Spanish driving license using Internet. These tests are generated at runtime by selecting the most suitable questions to be included in them depending on the current knowledge of each student. It allows users to study in a flexible way (anywhere and anytime) according to their current knowledge without having to go to driving school. The system offers to students four modules: a driving manual, a forums web page, a statistical page with the results and the evolution in the study of this subject and the test adaptive module. The characteristics and peculiarities of each one of them are presented next.
- Learning 2.0: concepts and experiences with social networks and software
- A Special Passage Through Asia E-Learning
- Usage Analysis in Learning Systems
- The Role of Continuous Monitoring in Enriching E-learning
- Enabling Project-Based Learning in WBT Systems
- Personalised e-learning, Semantic Web and Learning Ontologies
- Adaptable Personalised E-Learning Systems and Practical Approach on the use of Presentation Applications
- Knowledge Construction Through ICT's: Social Networks
- Professional Development in Today’s Technological Environment
- Competence-Based Knowledge Structures for Personalised Learning
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.