The vision for EdITLib, the Digital Library for Education & Information Technology, is to facilitate learning, discovery and innovation by connecting scholarly research on Educational Technology/E-Learning with learning opportunities. As a non-profit resource, EdITLib strives to keep rates low. All subscriptions sustain the further development and improvement of EdITLib for its users. Learn More | Watch Tutorial Video
Newest additions to the Digital Library
EdITLib Mailing List
EdITLib has 90,976 papers written by 193,264 authors. (June 19, 2013)
- Using e-Learning Technologies in Developing Remeditainment Products for the Treatment of Children with Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- iPads in the Classroom New Technologies, Old Issues: Are they worth the effort?
- Humanizing the Classroom by Flipping the Homework versus Lecture Equation
- Educating the Mobile Generation using personal cell phones as audience response systems in post-secondary science teaching.
- Instructors and Students Competences, Perceptions and Access to E-learning Technologies: Implications for E-learning Implementation at the Open University of Tanzania
- A Comparison of Learners' Achievement between Blended Learning and Distance Learning
- A Research Analysis on the Effectiveness of Technology in English as a foreign Language (EFL) Teaching and Learning in Elementary and Middle Schools
- e-Learning at the Coimbra Group Universities
- Examining Changes of Preservice Teachers Beliefs about Technology Integration during Student Teaching
- Let E-Learning Objectives Bloom
- EdITLib to Exhibit at ALA Annual in Chicago this June!
- Scoring Rubrics: A solution for enhancing teaching effectiveness in an online environment?
- EdITLib Celebrates the “International Year of Statistics”
- EdITLib is Now Partnered with Over 20 International Publishers
- EdITLib and AACE to Exhibit at the 2013 AERA Annual Meeting