Technology Lesson Plans Based on the Sunshine State Standards and the ISTE Standards
Save to My Collections
Enger, J., Bacallao, M.K., Bacallao, A., Bachay, J. & Lacey, C. (2002). Technology Lesson Plans Based on the Sunshine State Standards and the ISTE Standards. In P. Barker & S. Rebelsky (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2002 (pp. 63-64). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/9285.
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2002
Denver, Colorado, USA
Philip Barker & Samuel Rebelsky
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
Ninety-eight technology-enhanced lessons are now available on-line. Teams of professors, K-6 teachers, and pre-service teachers in South Florida have worked together to write, refine, and field test lessons based on the ISTE and Sunshine State Standards. These tried and true technology lessons are complete with downloadable resources and assessment rubrics for each standard taught. Math, Science, Social Studies, General Methods, Curriculum and Reading/Language Arts lessons round out the subject areas addressed in the lessons. There are also specific lessons that address special needs populations including English as a Second Language and Exceptional Education students. An overview of the resources available will be presented with opportunities for interaction.
- Practicing Teachers’ Advice to Pre-service Teachers on Technology Skills Needed in the Classroom
- Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPCK): Confronting the Wicked Problems of Teaching with Technology
- A REVIEW OF WEB-BASED LEARNING SYSTEMS FOR PROGRAMMING
- A Grounded Theory of Instructional Design
- Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge and the Context: An Integrated Model
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.