The Leading Digital Library Devoted to Learning and Technology!
The LearnTechLib--The Learning and Technology Library is the premiere online resource for aggregated, peer-reviewed research on the latest developments and applications in Learning and Technology. Encompassing more than 25+ years of published international journal articles, conference papers, e-books, and multimedia content from tens of thousands of leading authors, LearnTechLib connects research and learning within one platform.
The Digital Library enables users to:
- Conduct scholarly research.
- Use as a classroom teaching resource.
- Keep current on the latest published research in their field of study.
- Access 25+ years of full-text publications and multimedia content.
- Maintain their academic interests in the area of information technology in education.
- Receive Table of Contents Alerts prior to publication.
- Create and store personal collections of research results.
- Comment and share articles and abstracts with peers and colleagues.
- Gain access to exclusive content not available in any other database.
Export capability is offered in the following formats:
- BibTex, compatible with LaTeX and similar TeX-based text processors.
- EndNote, compatible with EndNote and any application capable of importing references in EndNote format.
- RefWorks and OpenURL.
As a non-profit, LearnTechLib answers only to you, the customer, and puts subscribers first. We are budget conscious, not profit driven therefore strive to keep rates low and affordable so institutions of all sizes and budgets can participate. Your subscription helps sustain the further development and improvement of LearnTechLib for its users. Please help support this educational, non-profit initiative through your order today!
LearnTechLib continues to add new articles and user-requested features. Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.