Search over 100,000 articles and abstracts focusing on education & information technology
EdITLib is a digital library that can help you to discover the latest peer-reviewed research and multimedia presentations, organize your information, share with colleagues, and use as a classroom resource.
- Search aggregated, peer-reviewed research within one platform.
- Receive alerts to keep current on new content in your topics of interest.
- Assemble personal collections of research.
- Share articles and abstracts with colleagues.
- Automatically export to create bibliographies.
- Produce a list of readings to use as a classroom resource.
- Instructional Design
- Professional Development
- Teaching Methods
- Virtual Environments