The vision for EdITLib, the Digital Library for Education & Information Technology, is to facilitate learning, discovery and innovation by connecting scholarly research on Educational Technology/E-Learning with learning opportunities. As a non-profit resource, EdITLib strives to keep rates low. All subscriptions sustain the further development and improvement of EdITLib for its users. Learn More | Watch Tutorial Video
Newest additions to the Digital Library
EdITLib Mailing List
EdITLib has 90,638 papers written by 192,502 authors. (May 22, 2013)
- iPads in the Classroom New Technologies, Old Issues: Are they worth the effort?
- iPod, iPhone, and now iPad: The evolution of multimedia access in a mobile teaching context
- Humanizing the Classroom by Flipping the Homework versus Lecture Equation
- Educating the Mobile Generation using personal cell phones as audience response systems in post-secondary science teaching.
- Situated learning in virtual simulations: researching the authentic dimension in virtual worlds
- A Comparison of Learners' Achievement between Blended Learning and Distance Learning
- Video-Conferencing Technology Brings a Homebound Middle Grades Student to the Classroom
- Communication Technologies: Collaborative Uses By Students With Disabilities
- Continuance theory and teacher education
- How Web 2.0 Technologies Are Used in Higher Education: An Updated Review of Literature
- EdITLib to Exhibit at ALA Annual in Chicago this June!
- Scoring Rubrics: A solution for enhancing teaching effectiveness in an online environment?
- EdITLib Celebrates the “International Year of Statistics”
- EdITLib is Now Partnered with Over 20 International Publishers
- EdITLib and AACE to Exhibit at the 2013 AERA Annual Meeting