The vision for EdITLib, the Digital Library for Education & Information Technology, is to facilitate learning, discovery and innovation by connecting scholarly research on Educational Technology/E-Learning with learning opportunities. As a non-profit resource, EdITLib strives to keep rates low. All subscriptions sustain the further development and improvement of EdITLib for its users. Learn More | Watch Tutorial Video
Newest additions to the Digital Library
EdITLib Mailing List
EdITLib has 99,491 papers written by 202,191 authors. (December 12, 2013)
- Investigating Perceptions and Potential of Open Badges in Formal Higher Education
- Understanding User Needs for Serious Games for Teaching Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders Emotions
- BreakDrink.com: Informal Learning & Alternative Professional Development for Higher Education Professionals
- Humanizing the Classroom by Flipping the Homework versus Lecture Equation
- iPads in the Classroom New Technologies, Old Issues: Are they worth the effort?
- EdITLib to Exhibit at ALA Annual in Chicago this June!
- Scoring Rubrics: A solution for enhancing teaching effectiveness in an online environment?
- EdITLib Celebrates the “International Year of Statistics”
- EdITLib is Now Partnered with Over 20 International Publishers
- EdITLib and AACE to Exhibit at the 2013 AERA Annual Meeting